Substitution of Other Plant Materials

For any development, site alteration or enlargement which is required to provide trees in accordance with the provisions of paragraph (a) of Section 107-32, the City Planning Commission may allow the substitution of other plant material for such required trees, provided a detailed landscaping plan is filed with the Commission for approval and certification. A copy of such approved landscaping plan shall be filed with the Department of Buildings by the Commission.