Type 6 street wall location

Type 6 street walls, as shown on Map 4 in Appendix A of this Chapter, shall be located at or within 10 feet of the street line and shall extend along at least 70 percent of the length of the street line of the Parcel, and may rise to a maximum height of 120 feet. No street wall location regulations shall apply to the remaining 30 percent of the street frontage of a Parcel.