Enclosure regulations in M1-1 Districts

All uses, except storage of materials or products, shall be located within completely enclosed buildings; however, commercial uses may be located within buildings which are completely enclosed except for store fronts or store windows which may be opened to serve customers outside the building. Recreational uses permitted pursuant to Section 126-11 (Recreational Uses) shall be permitted as open or enclosed uses.